Vacancy Reference - 16597
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 3 Capital Development Administrator to be based in Dundonald. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and expected to last for 3 months with possible extension. The following duties will be required -
* Word processing
* Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate
* Dealing with general enquiries
* Maintaining diaries
* Servicing meetings
* Sorting and processing information
* Dealing with requests for information
* Making appointments
* Dealing with telephone calls
* Minute taking
* Providing project administrative support
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* RSA Stage II (Parts 1 &2) Word Processing/ Typing
* Three GCSEs or equivalent (Grades A-C) to include English & Mathematics
* At least 3 years Band 2 Administration experience (or equivalent)
Candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of £33
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.