We are currently recruiting for a Band 3 Administrative Assistant for the Newry area. This will be a Part- time temporary role; Monday to Friday 9:00am – 1:00pm consisting of 20hours per week, with an hourly rate of £ 8.90This vacancy is expected to last for 17th June 2020.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that a child health record is prepared for all new births in the area. Also responsible for booking pre-school children on to PARIS, making a referral and allocating to relevant team/practitioner
- To forward new born bloodspot results and neo-natal discharges to the appropriate Health Visitor
- Schedule vaccination clinics on a weekly basis and forward clinic lists to the relevant GP and postcards to the person with parental responsibility
- To ensure that all vaccination and immunisation details are recorded against each individual child record including
- Schedule developmental examination sessions on a weekly basis to GPs and monthly to HVs and forward documentation to each GP and HV and the postcards to the person with parental responsibility
- Ensure that all developmental assessment details are recorded against each individual child’s records
- 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language or equivalent / higher qualification AND 1 years’ experience in a clerical / administrative role OR 2 years’ experience in a clerical / administrative role
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Word, or equivalent
- Current Full UK License and have access to a car on appointment
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of £33.00
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.