Vacancy Reference - 16571
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 3 Administrative assistant to be based in Dundonald. This is a full time role. The following duties will be required -
* Word processing/audio typing letters/producing reports
* Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate
* Dealing with general enquiries
* Maintaining diaries
* Minute taking
* Arranging meetings
* Sorting and processing information
* Preparation of statistical information
* Dealing with requests for information
* Making appointments
* Dealing with telephone calls
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* 4 GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature) or equivalent and 1 years relevant experience
* 2 years relevant experience
* ECDL or in depth experience and knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Word or equivalent
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.