Vacancy Reference - 16768
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 2 Clerical Officer with Audio typing duties to be based in Newry. This is a full time role, 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm. The post will require an immediate start and is expected to last until the end of December 2019.
The following duties will be required -
* Providing Clerical support
* Administrative duties
* Audio typing
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* 4 GCSE’s at Grades A-C including English Language or equivalent/higher qualification
* 1 years’ experience in a clerical/administrative role
* Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Product Word, or equivalent
* Audio typing experience preferable
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.