Honeycomb is assisting our client, a massively successful Sports Analytic Technology company, with the recruitment of an Executive Assistant to the MD. This is a hybrid working role, with an office based in Newry. The role is FT and permanent.
A massively successful sports Analytic Technology company based in Newry. Established in 2007, the company has grown to be the world leader in GPS player tracking and analysis. Excellent dynamic culture.
The Executive Assistant will provide personalised secretarial and administrative support and will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks with the Managing Director. Duties include:
- Support the Managing Director on a variety of tasks day-to-day
- Understand the company ecosystem and structure and be able to navigate the nuances of the business, working collaboratively and effectively with key stakeholders across different departments
- Take on administrative tasks such as diary management, minute taking, booking meetings, and inbox management
- Draft reports and internal corporate documents
- Gather, analyse and present data
- Follow up on tasks, chasing actions where necessary and ensuring deadlines are met
- Provide succinct reports on project statuses to the MD
- Provide direction to staff and offer limited delegated authority where appropriate
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Proven experience in a similar role where you have demonstrated exceptional attention to detail, the ability to get things done, and the ability to use your initiative and good judgement
- Excellent MS Office suite skills, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Salary up to £35K
- 29 days annual leave
- Birthday leave
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
- Wellness Wednesdays
- Player of the month reward
- Health and wellbeing Initiative
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
- Leisure clothing partnership
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs