Based in Co. Down, our client is a leading and well-established producer of high quality fresh and frozen prepared food products to the retail, wholesale and catering trades. Due to continued success they have a requirement for a NI based UK & Ireland Sales Manager.
This is a senior appointment and will appeal to an ambitious and experienced FMCG Sales Manager seeking a new and exciting challenge. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will provide strategic leadership to drive additional growth and enhance business performance.
The role in brief-Sales Manager (Full specification available on request):
- Prepare and implement a sales strategy including strategy for developing new commercial opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with customers including development of joint business plans
- Manage sales team to achieve and exceed targets
- Work with internal teams on various elements including – marketing and financial teams.
The ideal candidate:
- Good standard of education ideally with a business or commercial related qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience within Sales Management within FMCG ideally with experience in chilled/frozen food
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead and develop a sales team
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to influence others
- Excellent IT skills
- Flexibility to travel to meet the needs of the role
Remuneration will be commensurate with the seniority and strategic importance of this position.
You may call, in strict confidence, Conor MacNamara 07968 160 122 or 028 3025 2407 for more information and a full Job Description.