MCS Group is working with a successful software firm on the recruitment of a Sales Executive where you play a key role in qualifying new marketing generated leads and developing relationships with prospective business customers.
You will be joining a prosperous business that is enjoying a period of sustained growth in local, national and international markets. The firm has developed a software solution that integrates with the Microsoft platform, helping customers to digitise and automate business processes with minimal effort.
You will be part of a positively rewarding culture where there is a strong team dynamic and a healthy respect for work/life balance and flexibility. While the office is located in Dublin and there will a requirement for you to be there some of the time, the role will be suited to someone who can work from home. There will also be a requirement to work outside of core UK hours to accommodate customers in Europe and North America which have become key growth markets. Some of the core responsibilities will include…
- Following up with assigned Marketing Qualified Leads in a timely and professional manner
- Researching MQLs online, especially on social media, to identify needs, news, links, mutual connection etc.
- Researching the needs of these leads and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting MQL's via email/phone/LinkedIn to establish rapport, set up meetings and qualify these MQL's
- Working closely with the Marketing Campaign Managers to provide feedback on campaigns and brainstorming unique and creative ways to follow up
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events where relevant
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
You will be an ideal candidate if you have experience in operating in a similar role where you have successfully developed prospective business relationships through phone, email and social media. You should meet the following criteria…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT fluency
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a target driven environment
- A genuine appetite for achievement and a work ethic to match.
You will be part of a rewarding culture and can expect a generous salary and uncapped bonus structure with on target earnings projected to be £45k - £50k.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Karl Webb, Specialist Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs