First Choice Newry are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager for their client in the Warrenpoint area. This will be a permanent position.
Salary = £25k per annum + commission (OTE £33k – £35k)
- The role of Business Development Manager (BDM) is integral to the success of the business; creating opportunity for continued growth and development.
- With responsibility to generate sales through existing and new clients, the BDM will work closely with the company’s Directors and Office Manager to create and manage strategic and operational business development plans.
- With the majority of work conducted remotely, regular office-based activity is also required.
- Manage the existing client portfolio; building and maintaining strong working relationships and seeking opportunity to generate additional sales
- Engage with, and generate new clients identifying potentials clients through market research and analysis, calling and visiting potential clients and generating additional revenue
- Create, in consultation with the company’s Directors and Office Manager, annual business development plans
- Monitor and report on sales performance against weekly, monthly and annual sales targets, a s per the business development plan
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Project management skills
- Target driven and self -motivated
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Full, clean driving licence
- Experience of working in the beauty industry
To apply, please forward your CV to email email@example.com, or contact Tel 028 38316446.