- Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, your main responsibility will be to manage the replenishment stock file for the business, achieving Stock and Availability targets across multiple ranges.
- Develop and maintain essential data tools to ensure the most accurate insight into purchasing requirements.
- Become an expert user and developer of our Purchasing Data System.
- Responsibility for placing replenishment POs with factories, monitoring lead times, stock turn and inbound container management in support of the Product Range Plan.
- Day to Day management of the Open-To-Buy (OTB) process, intake and exit stock in conjunction with the Purchasing Manager.
- Create, maintain & report key KPI’s in alignment with the sales objectives and budget requirements.
- Liaise with relevant departments as part of the collaborative forecasting process, providing current and planned stocking levels of each range.
- Contribute to on-going projects to support continuous improvement of the purchasing and stock management process.
- Understand the impact of forecast changes and present actionable data to the wider buying and sales team.
- Complete all associated administrative tasks such as checking packing lists and creating clearance lists.
- A Degree or equivalency in Supply Chain, Business Administration or Business Management
- 2+ years of experience within a similar role managing stock levels within a complex environment dealing with extremely changeable forecasts, varying lead times, volatile sales patterns and international suppliers.
- Advanced numeracy, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and has a proven track record of implementing change and delivering results.
- Experience in using reporting tools, such as Power BI, and expanding their functionality.
- Experience of working closely with sales managers on their forecasts.
- Strong & confident communicator at all levels
Please submit a comprehensive CV which clearly demonstrates how you meet the above criteria together with your remuneration expectations through the link here. You can also call or Conor MacNamara
Experience: 2-3 yrs