Front-End Developer (Newry/Angular/£55k)
The Role – Front-End Developer
This is an ideal opportunity for a Front-End Developer with experience under their belt to join a progressive company focused on becoming a global leader in their market.
What does the company do?
The company is a large, award-winning E-Commerce business that has experienced exceptional growth over the last number of years. Essentially, they provide a global check-out platform for many of the world’s leading brands. As testament to their expertise in this market, they have been selected by several large US based online retailers to support their international expansion.
Why should I be interested in this Front-End Developer role?
- Be involved in greenfield development as refactoring of the code base occurs
- Genuine opportunity to challenge existing procedures and introduce change
- Progressive overall tech stack consisting of Angular, .NET Core, and Azure
- Focus on delivering best in class UIs
- Work with some of the biggest names globally including Nike, Victoria Secrets and Abercrombie & Fitch
Benefits for a Front-End Developer include:
- Competitive salary up to £55,000
- Matched pension up to 6.5%
- Private health care
- 22 days annual leave + stat days
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
What do I need to secure this Front-End Developer job?
- A minimum of 2 years’ commercial experience with Angular and mid-senior level experience in Front-End development including responsive web design
- Sound knowledge of Restful concepts along with knowledge of C#
- Experience in at least some of the following: Typescript, RxJS, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Webpack, SASS
For more information about this Front-End Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 1-2 yrs