My client is a global manufacturer and I have been asked to search for a Packaging Technologist to join their team.
I hope, when we speak, that I can demonstrate their employee centred approach where you will be encouraged to develop personally & professionally to reach your full potential.
As Packaging Technologist, you will operate cross-functionally to aid in design and evaluation of new and on-going packaging requirements for new and existing products.
In collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, you will manage new packaging development & packaging upgrades from concept to launch, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and defined performance requirements and specifications. You will be encouraged to use your initiative and to ‘do things better’.
I am keen to talk in confidence with high potential individuals who are keen to stretch themselves, you are likely to already have the qualifications and 3+ year track record gained in a similar environment, but I am always open-minded and happy to talk.
I would also ideally like to see:
- Tertiary qualification in Science or related discipline
- Experience with project managing the introduction of packaging technology and new products
- Understanding of industry regulations relevant to packaging technologies and formats
- Project management skill set and the ability to work multiple projects concurrently
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills; able to build and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Remuneration will be commensurate with the importance of this position and will be flexed to attract suitably experienced individuals.
To find out more, please forward me a comprehensive CV (in confidence) through the link here including your remuneration expectations.
You can also contact me, Conor MacNamara, on +44 (0) 7968 160122 / +44 (0) 3025 2407 for more information and a confidential discussion.
Experience: 1-2 yrs