MCS Group is proud to bring a Quality Compliance Manager (Science) role with excellent progression to the market for a leading science firm.
The firm have made giant strides in recent years to provide a fantastic environment and brilliant opportunities to their employees.
- Handling of quality investigations
- Co-ordinating the implementation of corrective and preventative actions
- Implement Quality Management Systems and Continuous improvement projects
- GMP audits
- Trending and analysing of quality data
- Reviewing and approval of control documentation
- Assisting in the approval of SOP's, PCRs, PQRs
- Relevant science degree
It is desirable but not essential that you would have experience in a Quality Assurance role and excellent knowledge of GMP and Quality Management Systems.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs