MCS Group is happy to work alongside a leading firm in Northern Ireland to add a Manufacturing Supervisor (Science) to their team.
This is a chance to grow your career within a globally known business and develop into one of the most senior members of the team.
- Supervise a team of operators ensuring that production goals and targets are met
- Provide input into the systems and procedures to ensure the efficient running of the production department
- Maximise output and efficiency while looking for opportunities to drive improvements
- Provide timely, detailed and accurate reports on the status of manufacturing and packing operations
- Ensure products are produced according to the appropriate Production Control Record in order to obtain the required quality
- 4 years relevant manufacturing experience or a third level qualification in Pharmacy, Science, Engineering or Mathematics (or a closely related area)
- Technical experience in a related manufacturing environment
- Able to demonstrate ability to motivate and train team members
- Ability to issue and review technical reports and documents based on strong methodical rationale (either in an education or employment environment)
We are seeking candidates with a variety of experience and as such, the package on offer is negotiable.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs