Kennedy Health and Social Care are seeking a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist for temporary full time role based in Children's Services based in Downpatrick. The post is part time working 22.5 hours per week - days to be selected.
Kennedy Health and Social Care are recruiting for this role as we are a proud Top Tier supplier of Allied Health Professionals to the largest public health service in Northern Ireland. Kennedy Health and Social Care candidates will enjoy our benefits which include:
* AWARDED Top Tier agency supplier- With this unique status our candidates will benefit by being among the first to know about new vacancies and the chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities.
* On-going support from consultants specialising in your profession
* Paid holidays
* Full time or part time hours available
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you about our various locum Allied Health Professional opportunities and the benefits of registering with Kennedy Health and Social Care. If you are interested in working with us please give Gemma Boyd or Carl Stevenson a call on 028 9033 0555 quoting vacancy 18535 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate must:
* Hold a recognised Speech and Langauge Therapist qualification.
* Have up to date registration with the HCPC
* Have experience working with Adults
* Experience of Dysphagia would be beneficial.
* Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
* Be willing to undergo Enhanced Access NI check.Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.