Kennedy Health and Social Care have an excellent opportunity for Band 6 Physiotherapist to commence in the Bangor area. This is a temporary full time position expected to work Monday through to Friday from 9am until 5pm and will be initially for 3 - 4 months with the potential to extend.
Kennedy Health and Social Care are recruiting for this role as we are a proud Top Tier supplier of Allied Health Professionals to the largest public health service in Northern Ireland. Kennedy Health and Social Care candidates will enjoy our benefits which include:
* AWARDED Top Tier agency supplier- With this unique status our candidates will benefit by being among the first to know about new vacancies and the chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities.
* On-going support from consultants specialising in your profession
* Paid holidays
* Full time or part time hours available
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you about our various opportunities and the benefits of registering with Kennedy Health and Social Care. If you are interested in working with us please give Carl Stevenson or Gemma Boyd a call on 028 9033 0555 quoting vacancy 17319.
The ideal candidates will:
* Hold a BSc/Diploma in Physiotherapy
* Have 3 years post registration experience in MSK, Respiratory, Learning Disability, Neuro Rehabilitation, Paediatrics or Respiratory
* Hold a HCPC registration
* Be willing to undergo and Enhanced Access NI. Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
* Hold a driver's license and have access to your own car
For these roles, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.