Salary: Band 5/6
Kennedy Health and Social Care are seeking qualified Social Workers for temporary full-time role within a Children’s home. The working hours will be full-time to include evenings and weekends. This role is initially for 3 months with the view to extend.
The ideal candidates will:
* Qualified Social Worker
* Hold appropriate Northern Ireland Social Care Council registration
* Hold a full current driving licence valid for use in the UK and have access to a car
* Be willing to undergo Enhanced Access NI check Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
Kennedy Health and Social Care are recruiting for these roles as we are proud top tier suppliers of Agency Social Workers to the largest public health service in Northern Ireland.
Kennedy Health and Social Care candidates will enjoy our benefits which include:
* As a top tier agency supplier for social work/social care support roles - our candidates will benefit by being the first to know about new vacancies, the chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities as well as being the preferred professional choice by the organisations we represent.
* On-going support from consultants specialising in social work
* Paid holidays
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). For these roles, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business. Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you about our various roles and the benefits of registering with Kennedy Health and Social Care. If you are interested in working with us please give Carl Stevenson or Lucy Livingstone a call on 028 9033 0555 quoting Vacancy number 19588 or you can send your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org