Our client is a multi-award winning, rapidly growing company based in South Down. With ambitious growth plans they now seek to appoint a Head of Ecommerce Sales to drive the businesses sales strategy. This is a senior role reporting to the Managing Directors.
Head of Ecommerce Sales
Excellent salary, bonuses, flexible working, healthcare and genuine opportunities with the role.
Your new role in summary (full spec on request):
- Develop and manage the sales strategy for several online channels (marketplace sites and magento based website) with the objective of increasing revenue and profitability by building sustainable growth orientated sales channels
- Manage the sales team to develop these channels in line with the sales strategy by setting targets, offering continuous feedback on performance and training to develop skills in e-commerce.
- Continuously look for new sales channels
- KPI reporting to ensure effective management of sales strategy to directors
- Collaborate with directors to set budgets for the management of the ecommerce sales strategy
- Develop and manage international sales growth strategy
- Keep up-to-date with market trends in relation to product, pricing, sales channel performance in the marketplace as a whole
- Work alongside in-house photographer and marketing department
- Feedback to our design and purchasing team information in relation to sales performance and products missing from our portfolio that would likely generate sales
The ideal Candidate:
The client would love to meet someone with extensive ecommerce experience,but will consider applicants without this if they can demonstrate growing and motivating a sales team within a similar environment.
We would highly encourage initial phone calls to Conor MacNamara on 028 3025 2407 or 07968 160122 to discuss the role in more detail.
This is a senior appointment and the successful candidate will be offered an attractive starting package, a focus on professional & personal development, bonuses, excellent private healthcare, Pension and service-related holiday increases will be on offer for the right candidate.