We are delighted to be working in partnership with TS Foods, Co. Down to recruit a number of key positions to support the business as it continues to develop and grow.
TS Foods are a long established and well respected and local FMCG Manufacturer supplying major retailers across the UK and Ireland. We are keen to speak with individuals with experience in and appropriate aptitude for the position of Quality Control Operative.
Quality Control Operative (a full specification is available on request)
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the company’s quality assurance procedures in the Packing Floor.
- Assist in the packing of chilled and frozen food products.
- Help to ensure your team achieve the highest possible standards of product quality, safety and hygiene.
- Monitor production and packaging processes, raising problem areas with production staff in the first instance and if the problem is not resolved promptly, inform the Factory/Quality Managers of any areas requiring attention.
- Ensure performance of critical tasks to maintain product quality (e.g. calibration, temperature monitoring, etc.).
- Accurately complete all agreed Quality records for the Packing Area.
- Monitor and compile accurate records of key manufacturing and food safety requirements
- Ensure inspection of incoming and outgoing goods and investigation of all customer complaints and supplier deficiencies.
The ideal candidate:
- A good standard of education, numerate and an ability to communicate effectively in English
- Experience in food preparation in a commercial environment
- Experience in producing and maintaining accurate records
- Experience of working in a busy and demanding environment
- Evidence of good planning, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team
- Ideally a food/Quality qualification.
- Awareness of quality management systems (e.g. BRC)
- Evidence of excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Flexible approach to work
A competitive remuneration is on offer for the right candidate together with the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Please call Conor MacNamara in strict confidence on 07968 160 122 or 028 3025 2407 for more information and a full Job Description.
Experience: No Minimum Requirement