We are delighted to be working in partnership with TS Foods, Co. Down to recruit a number of key positions to support the business as it continues to develop and grow.
TS Foods are a long established and well respected and local FMCG Manufacturer supplying major retailers across the UK and Ireland. We are keen to speak with individuals with experience in and appropriate aptitude for the position of Production Supervisor. This is a key role and will also have a lead in driving Continuous Improvement (LEAN) initiatives across the manufacturing operations.
Senior Production Supervisor / Continuous Improvement Lead overview (a full specification is available on request)
- This appointment will appeal to an ambitious manufacturing Professional seeking a new and exciting challenge.
- As part of the Operations Management Team, the successful candidate will report to the Production / Operations Manager.
- You will ensure that manufacturing processes run smoothly, meeting business targets within company budgets so that products are delivered on time, in full, to the required quality standards.
- You will also take an active role in CI solutions, leading the team, in conjunction with Operations Management, to find solutions which address downtime issues and improve performance to targets.
- Assign improvement activities for the lines to team members and mentor them and monitor for effectiveness upon completion.
- Share best practice across all teams, standardizing against best solutions.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working in a busy and demanding FMCG environment in a Supervisor capacity
- Previous experience of working within a chilled food environment and ideally BRC experience
- Evidence of leading process improvement projects
- Understanding, appreciation and experience of quality assurance and health and safety procedures
- Experience of working in a demanding customer-based environment.
- A track record of working well within a team and managing staff
- Ability to demonstrate good organisational skills, planning & time management
- Flexible and hands on approach with good communication skills
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail with good IT Skills
- A driven and flexible approach to work to meet the needs of the business and the role
- Punctual and an ability to time manage effectively
- Work well under pressure to maintain deadlines
A competitive remuneration is on offer for the right candidate together with the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Please call Conor MacNamara in strict confidence on 07968 160 122 or 028 3025 2407 for more information and a full Job Description.
Experience: 2-3 yrs