MCS Group is partnering with a forward thinking Pharmaceutical company to recruit an Electrical AutoCad Technician for their manufacturing plant in the Newry area.
- Accurately survey existing utility installations and produce as built drawings covering industrial electrical infrastructure
- Adjust and update existing AutoCad drawings
- Liaise with the Engineering teams and work closely with Project Managers to understand the key Mechanical principles and how they should be presented on drawings
- Be responsible for producing and maintaining a drawing register and for the control of all utility documentation & drawings
- Assist in the production of O&M manuals for projects
The successful candidate will:
- Be proficient in 2D AutoCad
- Have experience in Electrical Engineering
- Have excellent IT skills including Excel
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ruairi McCann, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs