Your new company
An established, successful manufacturing company who have won awards for their quality and Investors in people.. They use the latest technology to manufacture their product achieving top quality products 100% of the time.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to support the Quality Manager. The role requires a working knowledge of the Quality Management System processes which are maintained throughout the company, and the ability to identify improvement opportunities and implement in consultation with the team. The role holder will have an active role in the internal and external audit process, assisting in ensuring all non-conformances are resolved within the agreed timescale. Liaise with customers and other relevant external bodies with regards to the Quality Management System and any related requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- A relevant third level education or a minimum of 3 years' experience in a Quality role.
- Previous experience of Quality Control in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable experience of Quality Management Standards.
- ISO Auditor experience is advantageous
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft word and excel is essential.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary, an enjoyable place to work and stability.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs