Productions Controller,Outside Newry Co.Down, 12 month contract min.,
Your new company Due to growth and a maternity cover a reputable, friendly manufacturing organisation requires a new member of the team for minimum 1 year.
Your new role
- Updating and maintaining worksheets/ databases
- Determining available capacity within the production unit in consultation with the Factory Manager and management team
- Liaise effectively with Customer representatives
- Manage customer portal, maintaining the order schedule dates agreed.
- Provide a weekly schedule of contract orders to Manufacturing operations
- Other general administrative duties
What you'll need to succeed
- An adept administrator ideally with experience in MRP or ERP systems
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft word and excel.
- An excellent communicator is essential
- Scheduling planning experience preferable
What you'll get in return
- Sociable working hours
- Competitive salary
- Free parking on site
- Early Friday finish
- Friendly working environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs