My Client based in Newry is a global company seeking individuals to join their team.
The role of Packaging Operative will be required to work within the manufacturing and quality teams. The role will also include the operation of labelling and packaging equipment. The successful candidate will also be expected to ensure operational efficiency and the quality of finished products.
Hours of work: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm/ 10pm-6am
- GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent OR 4 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Flexibility to work shift patterns
- Ability to develop new skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Deliver high quality work
- Experience of completing paperwork to a high standard
- Experience of following work instructions/SOP
- Rates of pay from £8.77 + per hour
- Staff canteen on site
- An opportunity to gain experience in a progressive company
- Working in a global market
- Free car parking
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Gillian on 30251808 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Experience: 0 yrs