Energis is currently recruiting a Transport Administrator for our busy engineering client in South Down. Working closely with the Transport Manager, this successful Transport Admin will assist with everyday tasks in the transport office.
This role will suit an experienced administrator with strong customer service skills and previous experience of working in a busy Transport / Logistics environment.
- Booking ferries
- Creating schedules
- Communicate with customers regarding delivery and collection requirements
- Printing of despatch notes, checking paperwork
- Assist in fleet administration
- General office duties
- Previous relevant experience within transport / logistics
- Good IT skills including MS Office
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise workload and work with a sense of urgency
Salary is in the region of £20 - 25k depending on experience.
For further information and a confidential discussion please upload your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.