PHP Developers (Intermediate & Senior)
Multiple PHP Developers required | Intermediate & Senior level
Custom eLearning Solutions | Up to £45,000
Holywood | Free Parking
What does the company do?
The company have grown exponentially since their humble beginnings from a local University and now with over ten successful years under their belt, have become well established in the learning technologies space and a global leader in the design and development of custom E-learning solutions. They help organisations worldwide to improve through learning and development and create solutions for clients that excite, engage and empower learners.
Why should I be interested in this PHP Developer role?
- Genuine scope for your progression to Senior or Lead Developer depending on your current level
- A daily working environment that epitomises a sense of community – including a portion of company profits going to charity
- An office where you will be welcomed with an excellent onboarding procedure including a buddy system and extensive induction to ensure you’re fully equipped to succeed
- A self-funded company entering the next stage of their organic growth
- Have your technical contributions showcased to clients across 40 countries worldwide
- Encouraged to suggest technical changes and challenged to make these a reality
- An extremely low staff turnover – colleagues here simply do not want to leave
Benefits for a PHP Developer include:
- Salary up to £45,000
- Performance related bonus
- 35 days holidays including stats
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working hours
- Family friendly policies
- Regular team building events
- Wellbeing incentives to encourage a healthy workplace
- Access to an online Perkbox
- Cycle to work scheme
What do I need to secure this PHP Developer job?
- Degree educated in a relevant IT related discipline
- 2+ years industry experience in a software development capacity (more required for a senior role)
For more information about this PHP Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Connor McLernon on 02895 211 121.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 1-2 yrs