MCS Group is delighted to be partnered with our Newry based client as they strengthen their team with the fantastic role of Test and Validation Analyst.
As a Test & Validation Analyst you will coordinate and perform verification and test activities on IT Infrastructure and computer system applications to achieve compliance with business and regulatory requirements. You will work in a collaborative environment to ensure the qualified or validated status is maintained throughout the system's lifetime.
- Compile Test Plans and Protocols including the verification and test scripts designed to ensure systems are fit for purpose.
- Co-ordinate and perform verification and testing in accordance with the approved Test Plans, Test Protocols and Change Plans.
- Review test results and compile Test Reports.
- Document issues or defects related to systems under test.
- Support the periodic review of systems to ensure the systems remain in a qualified or validated state.
- Ensure a good level of communication and teamwork, highlighting issues in good time and proactively suggesting solutions to resolve problems.
- Ensure all aspects of work meet company quality standards with appropriate guidance from the IT Quality Manager and QA Manager.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and deemed necessary by management.
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject(s) or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrable inter-personal skills and confidence dealing with end-users.
- Proven ability to work unsupervised individually and as a member of a team to agreed service levels.
- Good communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Good MS-Office (Word / Excel) proficiency.
- Experience in Computer Systems Validation (CSV).
- Experience working with third party IT service providers.
- Experience with Testing frameworks and tools.
- Certification in software testing (ISTQB or equivalent).
- Competitive Base Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- 30 Days Annual Lead
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Plan
- Free Parking
- Discounted Car Insurance
- Training & Development
- Clear Career Progression
- Employee Well-Being Initiatives
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Barry O'Neill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 354 94
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs