MCS are proud to be representing one of the worlds leading veterinary pharmaceutical Researchers & Distributors during their search for an experienced Data Analyst.
Our client is actively searching to find passionate SAS Data Analyst's to join them in the growth of their company. You will be joining this well established firm at an exciting time, during the roll out of some very exciting new products due to be launched into the market in the near future.
"You will act as a statistician in a thriving research and development facility"
Our client has been distributing their products to over 100 countries world wide for almost 50 years. With heavy investment in recent years in research and development, they have been producing their own bespoke products as well as a mixture of generic veterinary pharmaceutical products.
Our client has a clear vision in mind; focusing in on the development of their own products, and the distribution of industry standard products. Joining this team at such a critical stage will allow you to grow and develop as a data analyst in a market that has proved to be very successful in recent years.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- An exceptional BSc/MSc classification in a relevant statistics and/or mathematical based degree or qualification (Essential).
- Exposure to SAS statistical software (Essential)
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple projects in a timely, professional manner.
- The successful candidate will be highly motivated and will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and planning skills within a team environment.
- General knowledge of statistical regulatory requirements (FDA, EMA, VICH).
- Strong statistical skills with experience in human an/or veterinary clinical studies.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role (Essential)
You will act as a statistician in a thriving research and development facility. On a daily basis you will be designing and implementing the statistical analysis section of study protocols while following regulatory practices common within this field. You will produce reports of your findings and share them on a daily basis with the Clinical Studies Manager. You will be a key member of this research and development facility and you will offer a key service that is quite possibly one of the most important steps during the development life-cycle of a new and existing product.
To speak in absolute confidence about this role please contact Christian Campbell, Specialist Consultant - FinTech & Software on 02890235456 and send an up to date CV to the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs