MCS Group are delighted to bring a Python Software Engineer role to the market. This is an exciting role with a global company that offers bespoke solutions to the largest names within the financial sector. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced team and work alongside some of the top software engineers to enhance your skillset and gain invaluable experience.
- Develop and maintain components (including libraries and microservices)
- Provide input into new features
- Participate in a formal code review process and keep your code up to date
- Provide support and analysis to resolve production issues.
- Coordinating change control which will include software management, testing and production release.
- At least 1 year's experience using Python in a commercial environment
- A creative thinker who is confident enough to implement new ideas
- Good team player
- Experience with some of the following technologies:
- Exposure to cloud technologies including AWS or GCP
- Strong salary on offer depending on experience
- Opportunities for progression
- Work with the latest technologies
- Training and development opportunities provided
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs