MCS group is delighted to be seeking an experienced Project Manager for one of NIs top 15 companies. The PM will play a pivotal role as they embark on their ambitious plans to future-proof critical business systems and infrastructure that are integral to their continued success as market leaders in their industry.
About the role:
- You will manage all aspects of a medium-scale IT project, or multiple, small-scale IT projects to achieve project goals and objectives and the expected
- Liaise and head up a team with multiple specialists within the organisation including business analysts, technical architects, IT support and process owners
- Establish and communicate project goals and direct project team activities including initiation,
execution, monitoring, controlling, and closing of the project to deliver the expected business
- Manage the scope, schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk and
procurement activities for the project.
- Identify pain points in areas like distribution and production and provide automated processes to streamline these.
- Ensure appropriate governance processes are in place to monitor and control the project.
- Complete all work in accordance with GxP requirements (GMP, GLP, GCP and GPvP) and any required standards using the appropriate SOPs, methods and tools.
- Experience using a recognised project management methodology (PMI / PRINCE2 or
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject(s) or equivalent work experience
- Come from a background in production, manufacturing or have experience leading infrastructure and applications projects.
- Knowledge of CRM, SCM, ERP, MES or LIMS systems is advantageous
- Ability to creatively apply a wide range of technical and management principles.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified.
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
Benefits: Free Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, 30 days annual leave, Wedding Leave,
Employee well-being initiatives, Healthcare plan, Company Sick Pay, Employee Assistance
Programme, On-site free parking, Canteen Facilities, Employee Perks scheme, Discounted Car
Insurance, Annual Employee raffle, employee recognition scheme, career development
opportunities and much more...
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew McKnight, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group +44(0) 28 9693 2668
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs