MCS are proud to be working with one of the worlds leading product based consultancy groups who offer a range of products and services across the Financial Technology industry.
Opportunity to be one of the first .NET Developers to join a new team responsible for building out a new cutting edge product!
C# | .NET | Cloud | Financial
Our client is a world leader within their field. They offer a range of consultancy based services to some of the largest and most reputable Financial organisations.
Their software platforms all built using the latest, cutting edge technologies - specifically within a .NET environment.
You will be joining a company who are showing fantastic year-on-year growth within their R&D teams, offering you the opportunity to take your career to the next level as a software developer.
This particular opportunity would be interesting for developers who are seeking a move towards principal or team lead level as you will be joining a team of 10+ senior developers who will all be given the opportunity to take the right steps towards these roles.
As a senior developer, you will be responsible for delivering streamlined, high-spec software suites for a prestigious financial client.
You will be based at our clients offices within a new team who will be responsible for building out bespoke products to suit the needs of your client - giving you full exposure to the end-to-end development of a product.
- Create design specifications from core requirements
- Communicate and collaborate with product architect on all implementations and enhancements
- Build test cases for each design
- Ensure each product is built using the latest .NET technologies
- Liaise with project managers to ensure effective delivery of each product
- At least 3 years experience working within a C# .NET environment
- Package management build tools - dotnet build or Nuget
- Understanding of high performance programming
- Full understanding of SCM
- Ability to self motivate
- Ability to collaborate in order to solve complex problems
Package: You will receive a very cometitive package (up to 60K) depending on your level experience. There will be further opportunity to progress into higher up roles as the team starts to develop.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Christian Campbell, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs