We are currently seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst for our local customer.
- Investigates, analyses, reviews and documents business functions, processes and information flows.
- Understand the business process and challenges to support the business functions in best practice lean business operation.
- Conduct user interviews, facilitate workshops and draw up process flows.
- Provide recommendations and conduct assessments for commercial of the shelf and custom solutions.
- Influence individuals and teams, building strong relationships to accomplish objectives.
- Investigates and models business functions, processes, information flows and data structures using various analysis tools and techniques.
- Analyses and optimizes the inter-relationships between business processes, procedures, systems, interfaces and organizational structures.
- Identifies and gathers business improvement requirements arising from business issues, problems and change initiatives.
- Identifies and specifies business solutions that satisfy business process requirements and resolve business process issues and inefficiencies through the elimination of waste/duplication and non-value added activities.
- Supports the delivery and execution of small to medium sized business process improvement initiatives or projects.
- Arranges, prepares and takes part in end-user meetings as needed and presents issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
- Support the business on requirements elicitation. Collecting requirements from SME’s customers, regulatory authorities and other stakeholders.
· BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Studies or related subject(s) or 5+ years’ experience across multiple IT areas with 2 – 3 years in an analytical or continuous improvement role.
- Experience in process improvement and change management
· Experience in business systems analysis, As-IS and TO-BE process mapping or process engineering.
- Experience in working as part of a team on large application upgrades or implementations.
- Experience in developing and influencing relationships with business partners/suppliers.
- Experience in manufacturing, supply chain or logistics industries.
- ERP application experience