If you have a passion and a track record in delivering professional, supportive, efficient Human Resources partnering, then we would like to hear from you.
Human Resources Manager – Full-Time or Part-Time will be considered
The role in brief (full job description available please contact us):
As our client’s Human Resources Manager, you will ensure delivery of effective HR operations in line with the organisations change agenda and strategy. You will be a natural ‘people person’ with a pragmatic and professional approach to Human Resources delivery, balancing an understanding of people whilst recognising the needs of the organisation.
The ideal candidate:
- A relevant Degree / 3 rd level qualification ideally in a business related subject
- CIPD Qualified or nearing completion
- Proven HR generalist experience at an appropriate level (2-3 years) including line management experience
- Demonstrable strength in the full HR Cycle
- A proactive team player with strong ‘partnering’ agenda
- Experienced in developing and supporting staff and line managers through change
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills is required together with capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial.
- Strong IT and systems application skills
We also encourage you to contact Conor MacNamara on +44 (0) 7968 160122 or +44 (0) 28 3025 2407 for a confidential discussion and guidance.
You may also submit a comprehensive CV together with your contact details through the link here and we will get in contact with you.
Experience: 2-3 yrs