MCS Group is proud to be exclusively representing a leading manufacturing organisation in their search for a new HR Manager. You will lead a highly skilled HR team, based in the Lisburn operation of this global business. Operating as a key member of the senior team, you will lead this organisation through a period of change, as they look to build on their success within Northern Ireland.
As the new HR Manager, you will:
- Act as subject matter expert on all HR related matters to senior leaders within the business
- Implement change into the business, in line with the wider group model
- Positively drive culture, to implement a high performance environment
- Execute HR business strategies to drive results and provide sound HR solutions
- Through best practice solutions, positively implement HR strategy to increase business commercials
- Provide a positive impact on retention, change management, engagement and leadership development
- Ensure that there is a first class HR service provided to the business, putting the Northern Irish operation at the forefront of the group.
What you will need to be successful:
- 5+ years' experience operating at HR manager level, with experience of being part of a senior leadership team
- Degree educated or equivalent in an HR/Business related subject
- CIPD qualified
- Extensive experience within a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
The HR Manager role will be offered with an attractive salary and benefits package, including car allowance + bonus, as well as health benefits and more.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew Weir, Specialist HR Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Experience: 0 yrs