HR Officer - County Down - Manufacturing
MCS Group is thrilled to be partnering with a well-known manufacturing client based in the Count Down, who currently wish to recruit a HR Officer on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a fast-paced manufacturing environment, were the successful candidate won't be afraid of rolling their sleeves up when required.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful HR Officer will be commercially minded, interacting on a regular basis with various key internal stakeholders, ensuring the HR service they provide genuinely adds value to the business. As an HR Officer, you will be responsible for the full HR Generalist remit, including recruitment and selection.
Key duties include:
- Support and administer the time and attendance system, keeping up to date records
- Support the end to end recruitment and selection process including drafting adverts, job descriptions and interview questions
- Support the HR team in dealing with employee relations activities, including disciplinaries, investigations and absence management
- Support the on-boarding and off-boarding process, including updating records for new employees
- Prepare HR reports for senior management
- Liaise with key stakeholders, discussing actions required for all activities
- Assistant with pay and benefits administration, as well as monitoring absence
- Maintain HR systems
- Assist with the implementation of company health and well-being strategies
- Comply with the requirements of the Company quality, health, safety
The successful candidate
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified, with 3 years HR Generalist experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- CIPD qualified or Relevant 3rd level qualification
- 3 years HR Generalist experience, at HR Administrator level or above
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of using PAMS would be highly desirable
On offer is a competitive basic salary and some fantastic benefits, including health shield and life assurance. There is also the opportunity to work directly under a highly experienced HR Manager, within a broader HR team that provides exceptional support and guidance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an highly ambitious HR Assistant looking to take the next step in their career.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2020
Experience: 0 yrs