Our client, based in Lisburn, would like to add an Office Assistant/Receptionist to their team for a fixed term (approx. 6 months).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an outgoing, friendly person to join the organisation. The role requires a person who is confident with meeting and greeting, taking calls and handling general administration duties when required.
If you are looking for a fantastic organisation to help you build up your experience this is the perfect role.
• Taking calls and dealing with general enquiries
• Diary management
•Greeting arriving visitors
• Help with meeting bookings, set-ups and required admin jobs
• Handling any administration roles requested
• General reception duties
• Any other duties required from supervisor
• General receptionist experience or willingness to learn
• Strong IT knowledge
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team
• General administration experience
For more information on this and other roles please contact Natasha at Brightwater Recruitment