Head Chef wanted for Restaurant in Newtownards
Our client is seeking a motivated professional Head Chef with a varied background in kitchen management to take over a team of 8 Chefs
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To ensure the consistent smooth running of food production areas within the Kitchen
• To ensure effective control of stock purchasing, receipt, storage, preparation and service with regard to quality, quantity and safety.
• To ensure, that all food production areas are operating to the required standards throughout the designated opening hours.
• Maintaining a high level of food quality and production with the aim of exceeding our guest’s expectations.
• To ensuring that the food operations are controlled in a manner which reaches the desired cost of sales and maximising potential and optimising resources.
• To ensure that at all times cleanliness, food safety and all other Health and Safety matters are adhered to so as not to breach any legislative points within the Food Safety Act 1990 or the Health and Safety at Work
• Complete the staff rotas
• Menu planning together with creating new dishes
• To ensure all Training & Development is completed together with health & safety regulations
• To undertake all other duties as and when directed by the Managing Director
• At least 2 years' experience as a Head Chef
Salary is starting at £25,000 per annum depending on experience
Please forward CV through the 'Apply' facility provided or call Rebekah on 02890 234 324