FULL TIME (45 HRS PER WEEK)
Monday to Sunday as required.
This position entails the preparation of Deli made food for sale in deli service and retail cases, assisting with ordering, receiving, stocking and display of hot/cold deli product, maintaining department cleanliness, and providing a high level of customer service in all aspects of your work.
- Preparing shifts and rota, managing your team.
- Preparing deli recipes according to procedure.
- Cleaning and stocking deli/hot food according to procedure, utilizing proper signage.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of Deli recipes and prepared foods.
- Receiving product deliveries, ensuring order and temperature accuracy's.
- Stocking, rotating and merchandising with proper HACCP procedure to maintain the five star rating.
- Maintaining back-stock areas according to department standards
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
- Previous Deli Counter Experience
- Enthusiasm for Food and Customer Service
- Confident working knowledge of all HACCP and Environmental Health Procedures.
This Job Description is not intended to be definitive and may be subject to change in line with developments within Fresh Food Centres’ stores.
To apply for this role please send your CV VIA THE APPLY BUTTON