Our client is a specialist international manufacturer with a track record of strong growth and product /delivery excellence.
Due to continued expansion and commercial success they now require a Technical Engineer to join the Technical Team. The team is responsible for engineering support which includes plumbing and pipe work, HVAC work, electrical work, USPH compliance, catering, stainless steel and structural activities.
The Role in brief (full spec available on request) - Technical Engineer
- The Technical Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of technical services and preparing technical specifications.
- This is key role and the successful candidate will be required to establish and maintain relationships with suppliers of technical materials, equipment and services.
- You will prepare technical specifications for materials & equipment, issue quotation requests, evaluate quotations received and negotiate supplier terms and pricing
The ideal candidate (full spec on request) – Technical Engineer
- Relevant 3rd level qualification with at least 2 years previous experience working in the technical department of a construction related industry or 5 years previous experience working in the technical department of a construction related industry
- Fully computer literate
- Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Full flexibility to travel extensively to meet the needs of the role