MCS Group is recruiting a Process Engineer for our client who have been enjoyed excellent success to become a global leader of medicines in their sector.
Due to continued growth within production, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Process Engineer.
You will be responsible for all aspects of Process Control to ensure product is manufactured consistently to meet all Finished Product Specifications and the technical transfer of new processes from R&D into Operations.
The successful candidate:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Chemical, Process, Product or related engineering discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a process engineer working in a manufacturing environment
- The applicant will have proven track record in technical process improvement and experience in Lean/Six Sigma methodology
- Candidates are expected to be highly motivated and achieve technical and business targets and have excellent communication skills
- Candidates with management/supervisory skills will have distinct advantage
- Ideally should have experience of working in a regulated environment (i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, or food sectors).
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Kirsty Dillon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs