MCS Group is working with a leading pharmaceutical client to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for one of their sites based in Newry
Based within the Maintenance Department the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out day to day electrical and mechanical maintenance within a manufacturing facility comprising of both preventive and reactive duties.
You will be a critical member of Central Services Maintenance team and will take the lead role in maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing industrial machinery forming part of the pharmaceutical manufacturing plant. The individual must also be willing to perform maintenance tasks for production output support as part of a team.
The successful candidate:
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- BTEC Qualification in electrical/mechanical engineering. (Preferably Electrical)
- To be proficient in the use of test equipment Inc. amp meters, voltmeters, tracers, and recording devices.
- Sound, control systems awareness with cross functional mechanical experience.
- Experience in carrying out fault finding, reactive maintenance works and installation works.
- Logical and well organised approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work as part of a team or unsupervised.
- Flexible to work days/shifts/call-out (if necessary, to meet business needs if required)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Kirsty Dillon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs