Salary: £29,000 Per Annum
Hours per week: 42
Working hours: Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Job Type: Temporary with the possibility to become Permanent
- Qualifications required: foundation degree, higher national diploma (HND) or degree (university or through an apprenticeship) and display considerable experience in electrical fault-finding and repair.
- Good understanding of electrical health and safety regulations
- Good technical abilities to include PLC and good working knowledge of electronics
- Team working skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The motivation to work extra hours when necessary
- Test, evaluate and modify electrical installations and systems
- Conduct inspection and maintenance programmes
- Repair broken electrical systems
- Writing reports and documentation
- Car par
- Paid holidays
This Electrical Engineer is in Newry, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Portadown office on 028 3839 3333 and ask to speak to Lucyna.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Experience: 0 yrs