Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Days
Based in our Newry site, the main purpose of this role is to identify and rectify in a timely manner, electrical, electronic and control system faults that lead to non-production in any area of the plant. The scope of responsibility for electrical systems extends to the whole plant and offices and all equipment within the boundaries of the premises. You will be expected to ensure, on a daily basis that the electrical systems of the plant are in a safe and robust state for production.
- Competitive Salary
- Life Assurance
- Free Parking
- Attractive pension scheme
- Generous Family Friendly Benefits
Role and Responsibilities
- To ensure that the machines are properly wired and cabled to the highest safety standards.
- To maintain, service and clean electrical installation items within the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Maintain the shells of all equipment.
- Maintain records on servicing.
- To plate and strip the press and assist in any other area of production as directed such as operating Reelstands and supplying paper reels to the Press.
- Other related duties that the Management deem necessary, including introduction of new technology.
Experience and Qualifications
- A recognised electrical qualification along with considerable experience in an industrial electric and electronic maintenance.
- Preference for Industrial Electronic/Electrical experience.
INM Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Applications accompanied by a CV and cover letter should be submitted via the Independent News & Media vacancies page by CLICKING APPLY NOW.