Energis is currently seeking a mechanically biased Maintenance Technician to join our clients existing maintenance team. The successful candidate will use their experience to maintain and repair various plant and machinery in their South Down site.
- Fault finding, proactive and reactive maintenance work ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Provide technical support within the engineering department, other operational departments and external contractors
- Ensure that all maintenance work is recorded correctly
- Time served mechanical maintenance technician with previous hands on experience within a manufacturing environment
This is a day shift with a salary in the region of £22 – 26k + overtime.
For further information and a confidential discussion please APPLY now through the link or call us on 02890 826044 for a confidential conversation!
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.