Jet vac Engineers
Department: Allbrite NI Ltd
Location: Northern Ireland Lisburn
- Due to continued growth and development, we are looking to recruit experienced jet vac drivers to join us in our Lisburn Division, the role will involve reactive and unplanned emergency works in Northern Ireland.
- Complying with the Health & Safety and current legislation
- Background: What experience is needed in order to be able to do the job?
- You’ll already be familiar with high pressure jetting equipment you must have general knowledge of jet vac operations
- You’ll need an HGV Class 2 licence with no more than 3 penalty points, have completed a Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC and hold an up to date CSCS card
- You’ll be polite and respectful when dealing with customers and the public, and observe all health and safety procedures
- Being flexible is essential too: we operate 24/7 so there will be early starts, weekend working and an out-of-hours call-out rota.
- This is a full time position with overtime potential; twenty days paid holiday plus 8 stats per year; full corporate uniform; regular training
- competitive pay
- workplace pension
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from under-represented members of the community.
- Contract type Permanent
- Hours 40 hours per week plus overtime
- Salary £11.00 per hour
- Overtime paid at £15.00 per hour
- On call emergency standby payment £80.00 per week
- Benefits Standard hols & pension
- Hours of Work – 0800 – 1630 Monday to Friday
Interested applicants please submit your CV CLICKING APPLY FOR THIS JOB