CCTV Drainage Engineers
Location: Northern Ireland Lisburn
- Due to continued growth and development, we are looking to recruit experienced CCTV engineer's to join us, working from one of our custom-equipped, hi-tech vans, you will head up a two-person team carrying out CCTV surveys of drainage systems and assess pipe conditions in order to produce high quality reports by the use of state of the art drain surveying equipment.
- Complying with the Health & Safety and current legislation
Background: What experience is needed in order to be able to do the job?
- The ideal candidate will have previous drainage experience
- Wincan software experience
- hold an OX19 certificate
- high pressure water jetting certificate, confined spaces qualifications are not essential but would be an advantage.
- Hold uk driver license with maximum of 3 points.
- This is a full time position with overtime potential; twenty days paid holiday plus 8 stats per year; full corporate uniform; regular training
- competitive pay
- workplace pension
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from under-represented members of the community.
- Contract type Permanent
- Hours 40 hours per week plus overtime
- Salary £11.00 per hour
- Overtime paid at £15.00 per Hour
- Benefits Standard hols & pension
- Hours of Work – 0800 – 1630 Monday to Friday
Interested applicants please submit your CV CLICKING APPLY FOR THIS JOB