Customer Service Manager
Bangor, Co Down
£20,394 (increasing with service)
Eco-friendly and environmentally focused, our client is a leading supplier of naturally made, environmentally sustainable and compostable packaging to the catering industry. An opportunity has now arisen for Customer Service Manager to join their team.
If you are a skilled customer service professional from a sales or call centre background, this is a prime opportunity to take your next step with a growing, exciting and forward-thinking company.
As an independent supplier, our client works with a number of manufacturers meaning they can offer the widest variety of products and the best packaging solutions. What’s more, all of their award winning products are made natural plant materials and are 100% compostable. This means that our client’s packaging can be composted with general organic food waste via a growing network of composting facilities.
As the Customer Service Manager, you’ll be tasked with leading our client’s customer services function, managing day-to-day customer service activities and supporting the team.
Leading from the front, you will join a team of talented customer service professionals delivering amazing customer experiences through effective call handling and professional communications. You will make sure your team are focused and motivated to succeed and any training needs are addressed.
The core function of this role is to process customers’ sales orders, requests and issues from start to finish as quickly and efficiently as possible whilst delivering industry-leading levels of customer service.
You will also act as a primary liaison for customer with issues, dealing with them quickly and effectively to the satisfaction of both parties.
Interested? If so, you must have:
- At least two years’ experience of working in a fast-paced sales office and processing orders from initial enquiry to invoicing and payment
- Excellent telephone communication skills / clearly spoken with a helpful and polite phone manner / highly articulate with the ability to listen and communicate with customers at all levels
- A high level of competency in the use of MS Excel and Email / exceptional attention to detail and analytical accuracy when inputting data
- The ability to work quickly to strict dispatch deadlines and to multi-task without letting standards of customer care or enthusiasm slip
- Good record keeping skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Problem solving abilities with a “can do” attitude to overcoming challenges
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
As the Customer Service Manager, you’ll be able to think on your feet and will possess high levels of understanding and patience. The ability to organise your workload and prioritise effectively is key, as is an inventive nature, resourcefulness and an engaged approach.
This is a wonderful chance to join a company that cares as much about the planet as it does about business success. So, if you have customer service experience, apply today and take an exciting step in your career.
To apply for the role of Customer Service Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Team Leader, Customer Service Supervisor, Senior Customer Service Rep, Customer Care Advisor, Customer Care Executive, Customer Support Advisor, Contact Centre Agent, Customer Services.
Experience: Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Rep, Customer Care Advisor, Customer Care Executive, Customer Support Advisor, Contact Centre Agent, Customer Services.
Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Rep, Customer Care Advisor, Customer Care Executive, Customer Support Advisor, Contact Centre Agent, Customer Services.