Our client is a leader in their field. Due to exception growth, they now require an Operations Support Executive to join their team based in Newry.
The post holder will operate in a LEAN and very focused Continuous Improvement setting and will be challenged and encouraged to innovate and be creative.
- Providing an exceptionally high level of Customer service, at huge volume when answering customer queries via telephone and email - problem solving and providing service under pressure
- Liaising with couriers and sales channels to identify and solve customer queries and issues
- Completing and overseeing a number of daily, weekly and monthly checks across our systems, sales channels and key business metrics
- Overseeing, replying to and dealing with all customer feedback whether positive or negative
- Compiling and investigating reports on customer service and operational issues and using these to proactively problem solve any potential customer issues
The ideal candidate
- Genuine enthusiasm for customer service
- Experience working in a fast-paced customer focused environment (office based)
- Excellent IT skills and a confident telephone manner
- Love for problem solving - our team thrives on problem solving!
- Ability to work an evening or weekend each week. (Can be worked from home and will be alternated) As part of our commitment to our customers we are extending our customer service support hours and will require everyone in our team to share the load.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous salary and pension matching
- Great training and development opportunities
- Opportunities to attend events in the UK and Ireland
- Annual leave that increases with length of service
- Huge staff discount
- Free tea and coffee
- Great culture and fun social activities
- Health including Randox annual check
To find out more, please forward a comprehensive CV in confidence through the link here including your remuneration expectations.
Experience: 1-2 yrs