Our client have a fantastic opportunity for two Operations Support Executives to join their growing team. This opportunity is suited to someone with customer service experience and may suit a graduate.
- Responsible for the dispatch of all goods out virtually - ensuring all goods are dispatched within the necessary time-frame
- Update Out of Stocks twice daily.
- Ensure all sweep lists are updated two hours before dispatch time, covering everything to be processed for the same day.
- Creating picklists for the warehouse team.
- Liaising with couriers and sales channels to identify and solve customer queries and issues
- Updating tracking numbers across all sites, to reflect actual dispatch date.
- Ensuring that FOC’s account for less than .05% of all orders.
- Providing an exceptionally high level of Customer service, at huge volume when answering customer queries via telephone and email - problem solving and providing service under pressure.
- Ensuring customers are up to date at every stage of their order and resolving any issues that may arise
- Overseeing, replying to and dealing with all customer feedback whether positive or negative
- Downloading and maintaining data essential for various business reporting
- Completing and overseeing a number of daily, weekly and monthly checks across our systems, sales channels and key business metrics
- Compiling and investigating reports on customer service and operational issues and using these to proactively problem solve any potential customer issues
The ideal candidate:
- Experience within a high-volume, fast paced environment ideally within a warehouse, dispatch role or customer service role
- A genuine desire to work in a busy ecommerce environment - we ship thousands of rugs every single day!
- Excellent IT skills including excel and a genuine passion for customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- The ability to work and thrive within a fast paced environment, producing consistent results in an ever changing role.
- A relentless attitude to problem solving and outside the box thinking
- A positive attitude who demonstrates pride in their work and has the energy to match
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the business - while the role is primarily Monday- Friday you will be required to work alternate evenings and weekends will be required.
For further information you may contact Suzanna Vallely on 07745040434
Experience: 1-2 yrs