Our client is a rapidly growing Fit-Out Contractor delivering prestige projects across UK & Ireland. Over the last number of years, the company has experienced significant growth and now requires an experienced Senior Manager with construction Project Management and commercial experience. Reporting to the CEO, this is an exciting opportunity with huge potential for personal and professional development.
Projects & Commercial Manager
To successfully manage high value contracts within cost and on time whilst meeting demanding quality standards.
- Ensure the priority and delivery for the contract through liaising with procurement, production and design
- Ensure correct manpower is allocated to the contract to meet requirements, deliver the contract on time and within budget and to quality
- Manage variances in manpower and logistics to ensure optimum use of resources on the contract
- Maintain and improve health and safety standards in accordance with relevant legislation and contract requirements
- Support business development and manage relationships with clients to enhance reputation and drive growth
- Be involved with all parts of the business and have an active role in senior management team
- Previous experience of working as a Project Manager on projects £1m+ across ROI and UK.
- Practical experience of contract delivery
- Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- Passionate with drive and enthusiasm together with excellent commercial acumen
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Must be prepared to undertake travel as required
- Good computer literacy including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
This is a senior appointment with a remuneration to attract suitable candidates.
You may call, in strict confidence, Conor MacNamara for more information on 07968 160122 / 028 3025 2407.