Our client is a specialist international manufacturer with a track record of strong growth and product /delivery excellence.
Due to continued expansion and commercial success they now require a Head of Supply Chain & Logistics to join their senior team.
The Role in brief (full spec available on request) - Head of Supply Chain and Logistics
As the successful candidate you will lead and develop the Company’s supply chain and logistics infrastructure. This will appeal to an exceptional leader with a strong commercial and operational acumen seeking a new challenge in an organisation experiencing strong international growth.
The ideal candidate (full spec available on request) - Head of Supply Chain and Logistics
- A third level qualification or higher with at least 10 years relevant experience managing the supply chain in manufacturing environment
- Experience successfully managing significant budgets
- Experience managing a large team dealing with worldwide import and export shipments
- Excellent people management skills
- Proven IT skills and the ability to analyse complex data
- Strong negotiating skills
- Working knowledge of and experience dealing with Commodity Codes and Inland Revenue – Please refer to this on your CV
- · Experience of contributing to the setting of a Company’s strategy and implementing measures to improve profitability